Need to edit and/or act on many processes at once?
Avicado Answer: This power tool provides the ability to use processes as an editable table (in a similar format to an Excel table).
- Page to filter processes by type, date, keyword, step, status, etc.
- Once filtered, can click the Edit button to make all fields editable (admins only? or available by role?)
- Can then edit fields in table as if you were in the process (try to maintain dropdown, lookup functionality)
- Could also have drop down for each line to take action
- Column header “Apply to All” like in certain areas of e-Builder
- Ability to export/import with Excel
- Anyone with heavy process volume (RFIs, Cost Management, etc.) will be able to easily view, edit, and act on many processes in court
- Admins/Power Users – ability to quickly add and modify data. Example: All previously approved commitment approval processes need a new field, “Draw Number,” populated