DASHBORE NO MORE
How to take your Monday morning reports to the next level:
Let’s follow Mr. Pit through his typical Monday morning:
Gets to work, grabs a big cup of coffee (to fight off those Monday scaries of course) sits at his desk and reviews his Monday reports.
This is what they typically look like:
Whew, luckily this morning he wasn’t bored to sleep.
2. After receiving a mediocre report and starting a mediocre week Mr. Pit continues with his routine. Meanwhile, his incredible team (let’s call them the dream team) has stepped in to bring his Monday’s to the next level.
3. The dream team goes to work maximizing the robust data that already exists in their e-Builder® account. They take
- Cumulative Cashflow
- Actuals Compared to Estimate at Completion
- And Change Orders Received
And transform it into this beautiful Executive Cost Summary:
4. Mr Pit now can walk in on Monday mornings excited to see all the work his team has accomplished and the financial status of projects. We can confidently say his Monday scaries and morning naps are a thing of the past!
There are many advantages to using Dashboards for reporting. Not only do they help:
- Reduce time to insight
- Increase accuracy of insight
- Improve engagement
But they put your data into a consumable (and beautiful) format that gives you access to the information you need to make effective and informed high level decisions.
Dashboards can be used for a number of reasons, take a look at another example below :
Meet our featured Dashboard experts:
It hasn’t taken G long to make a lasting impact at Avicado! Responsiveness is a core part of how Avicado provides a high level of service.
Keep up the great work!
With labor day next month and the holidays just around the corner, make sure your schedule includes holidays and time off.
Account administrators can manage calendar exceptions for the account, like holidays or other non-working days, under Setup.
Check out our remote training on the Schedule Module to learn more!